01 March 2012

How old is your soul ?





On a rainy sunday evening, watching a young woman curled up leaning against the window on a train, a distant look in her eyes fading far far away, her hands intertwined within her jacket to warm her slender body, her eyes gloomy and moist, her face having a million questions.. and with the same face, she looks at me, running her emotion through me.. and I think to myself - 'How old is your soul?'

Sometimes we age more than our years and its because of what life teaches us. Despite what we are capable of withstanding,  despite being vulnerable and despite being heart broken, its what life gives you.. and its what makes us forget the child within us. 

So... how old is your soul ?




1 comment:

vikzclikz said...

vry true...da age of my soul is 10....;)